L’aCD is an association created by and for researchers in dance.
Its objectives are to:
- Gather together researchers that have dance as an object of study.
- Develop research in dance within specific and interdisciplinary fields.
- Promote the recognition of research in dance within the university setting as well as the artistic, cultural, and institutional milieu.
- Foster dialogue around research in dance and work towards distribution to a wider public.
- a website with current research
- a variety of essential tools for research in dance
- a network of researchers
- a reservoir of human and documentary resources
- a scientific review
- public events